Join Mieke Buchan, Shane McInnes, and Sam Stove for Afternoons here on Macquarie Sports Radio: 09/04/18
- Gold medalist in the mixed triathlon Matt Hauser joins to talk about being in one of the few mixed events at the Commonwealth Games
- Kaarlie McCulloch swings by to talk about her gold medal and her rivalry with friend Stephanie Morton
- Jemima Montag talks about her 20km walking gold.
- Damian Schuman is one half of one of our best beach volleyball teams and he joins us ahead of their match up with Trinidad and Tobago.
- Men’s Rugby 7’s captain Jesse Parahi joing to talk about the teams chances and what the captaincy means to him.
- Steve Mortimer, Canterbury Bulldogs legend joins to wrap up round 5 of the NRL.
- Jon Thomson joins to talk us over the massive weekend in the V8’s, Formula 1, and MotoGP.
- Josh Dunkley, Western Bulldogs Midfielder joins the guys to talk about their win over the Bombers and where the team is moving to from their win.